Saturday, March 20, 2010

This One's For You Babe!

Wow! What a Week!! For those of you who think that I wake up each morning and look into the mirror and say, "Mirror Mirror on the wall...." You know the rest. I've got news for you - I don't even hardly have time to look in the mirror these days. My days are so filled that there is no room for disaster.

Needless to say disaster struck at my house. I got a virus on my computer (my own fault), then had some Sheetrock repaired but somehow the phone line got sheet rocked over and was down. Which meant no INTERNET - yes, I was cut from the world!! AGGGHHH!! Painful! I work from home which means I'm on the computer if I'm not at the gym.

So, to put it simply....me tired from working out, overwhelmed with not progressing with my housework, taxes, husband out of town, NO INTERNET, sleep deprivation, 2 year old tantrums, my hormones and my 10 year old daughters hormones - seriously? Yes, it was the week from you know where!

As each day progressed it got worse, I was trying to be calm, but when the computer crashed....All I could do was call my husband and scream at him. Because somehow in my mind this was all his fault! And do you know what he did? He listened to me scream (not such good things) as loud as I could for 4 minutes and he listened.

How in the world did I find such a great guy that can listened to an overly hormonal, irrational, overworked woman and still come home and hug me and say, "You're a good girl"

So, Babe this one's for you! I love ya! You've been such a great support to me over the past 14 weeks. You babysit the kids for 4 hours on your Saturdays and help cook dinner every night, drive the kids to their soccer practices, piano practices and so forth. I couldn't have ever done this without you! Thanks for cheering me on!

Just a side note, since I have started this competition my Husband has lost 30 Pounds!! Way to go Babe!

** Emily - thanks for taking this weeks photos! You're Amazing :) **


Just For Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.