Friday, November 12, 2010

Fun Photo Shoots

I did a small photos shoot this past summer after the last show at the Salt Flats with Rob Sims - he does all of the photos for Oxygen Magazine and other mags. Anyway, here are some photos from the shoot. I have to admit, it was a lot more work than I had ever imagined! It must have been 100 + degrees, we were STARVING, sweating and all I could think of was, "are my kids driving my mom and dad nuts? Will we be done with this in time so I can run through the In and Out drive thru? I DEFINATLEY could NOT be a VS model!!" Like I said, it was fun, but I think I was a little burnt out at this point from dieting and doing show after show. :)

This is Katerina, super fun girl!! She does Bikini shows and is much shorter then me - I just look like a giant compared to her, haha! Had some great laughs with her! She has done a lot more modeling than I and it shows :)



2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.